Printable Information for Residents
Overcoming Language Barriers
Language is not the only barrier to understanding printed information, but at a minimum, include something like this notice on printed information if your population is diverse:
- NYC Department of Mental Health and Hygiene has bed bug information in many languages.
Templates to Customize
We recommend including items marked with an asterisk in your residents' briefing.
- Your Role in Pest Control brochure (customize the parts in yellow)*
- Sample newsletter articles
- Bed Bugs Poster (English or Español) (fill in the phone number at the bottom)
Inspection or service documents
- Cleaning Supply Shopping List (English or Español) *
- Green Cleaning Tip Sheet*
- Pest factsheets (available individually and in Spanish from UC Davis)
- National Pesticide Information Center Brochure
- Greener Cleaners
- Solutions for Managing Clutter